November 12, 2008

I'm Thankful for...


Okay Kami...here goes!!




  1. First and foremost is my family. I have a tremendously deep love for each and every one of them and I hope that they all know that! Including son-in-law and daughter-in-law


  2. I'm so thankful for the grandkids that I have! I just wish I could be with all of them more often.



  3. Even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes, I am thankful for my hubby Joe. I do love him very much and I'm grateful for everything he does for me!


  4. I'm thankful for the gospel in my life and without it, I know my life wouldn't be like it is now. I'm happy the way things are!


  5. I am very grateful for the new business opportunity that Joe and I are pursuing. I know that it will get us out of debt and then Joe and I can give to those in our family who are in need of financial help. It would also give us more time to visit with those that are farther away.

I could go on and on because I have so many things that I'm thankful for, but Kami said 5 things!!

1 wisecracks:

Kami said...

Thanks for posting! I knew you would, I just hope everyone else will too!! Make daddy-o do it too.