June 23, 2009

Take 5 Tuesday

1. 5 things you’ve read recently.
2. 5 sites you’ve signed up for.
3. 5 shows you’ve watched lately.
4. 5 things you want right now.
5. 5 things on your grocery list.



1. I've read Previously Engaged by Elodia Strain, Lemon Tart by Josi Kilpack, and the last three books from the chronicles of Narnia.

2. Hmmm...the prepared pantry, hungry-girl (cuz I'm hungry!), blogger (duh!), and I can't think of any more at the momentito.

3. Last night I watched the Bachelorette, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Nanny, the news, and this morning I watched some more news.

4. Chocolate, no coughing, to see my kiddos, a long vacation, and a nap.

5. Chocolate, stain fighter for the laundry (dang kids and their messy clothes!), gift for my cousin, cereal, and cough drops.

2 wisecracks:

JoMax said...

1. 5 things you’ve read recently.
"The Lord of Chaos," by Robert Jordan, "Deadhouse Gates," by Steven Erikson, "Stormbringer," by Michael Moorcock, "Dance of Death," by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, and finally the to-go menu of Mandarin House.

2. 5 sites you’ve signed up for.
Just blogspot. I hate signing up for sites since most have third-party affiliates that they don't immediately tell you about and can spam the crap out of you.

3. 5 shows you’ve watched lately.
Las Vegas Season 1, Big Bang Theory Season 1, X-Men Origins; Wolverine, Chelsey Lately, and this morning I watched the Dark Crystal with Alec (I must force him to watch the oldies-but-goodies I watched as a child, he liked it).

4. 5 things you want right now.
A job to come through for Liz. To be finished with my first series. To be out of Pocatello. One day without pain or annoyances. To watch Transformers 2.

5. 5 things on your grocery list.
Steak. Steak. Steak. Steak. Oh, and steak.

Rhonda Christensen said...

My turn!!

1. 5 things you’ve read recently.

The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann, American Cake Decorating Magazine, Brides Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings magazine, The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen

2. 5 sites you’ve signed up for.

Blogger, MySpace, Facebook, Cake Central, Sugar Buzz...and there's more!!!

3. 5 shows you’ve watched lately.

Challenges on Food Network, the Batchlorette, The Today Show, Cake Boss, So You Think You Can Dance.

4. 5 things you want right now.

To be out of debt, to have enough money to help my kids and family, to be able to give to charities and help others, to have a bigger home so all the kids can be here at the same time!!

5. 5 things on your grocery list.

Food (duh!) nylons, veggies, meat, and whatever!!