February 19, 2009

Mommy Treats

On Valentine's Day the kids surprised me with some wonderful goodies! The first one was this rose diffuser. It smells exactly like a bouquet of fresh-cut roses. Ahhh...heavenly. A lot cheaper too, I'm sure!

They also gave me these yummy chocolates. How cute are those chocolate shoes!! Hmmm...might be a good cake topper for a certain girls upcoming b-day. Hee hee! The little purse has (or had!!) chocolate truffles in them. They were delish! Collin wanted me to wear all the earrings at the same time. That's a little hard to do when you only have one hole in each ear!



While the gifts were nice I wasn't expecting them. I told Eric he didn't need to get me anything. He surprised me anyways and took the blame off himself by saying it was from the kids. They were all so sweet. A big thank you to the hubby and the adorable munchkins!

0 wisecracks: