February 9, 2009

Sub Zero

Ahhh, eating Sub Zero ice cream in sub zero temps. Okay so it wasn't that cold. It was at least above 0 degrees. Mom, Collin, Carlee and I just had to go experience this ice cream shop for ourselves. Why? Well, if you haven't been there before this is why:

They freeze the ice cream in a bowl right before your eyes. Cool right? The kids thought so. They put their little hands up to feel the cold "steam", laughing as they did so. They had a wide variety of flavors and mix-ins to choose from.

I of course being the chocoholic that I am had to have the dark chocolate flavor. It had a very smooth and creamy texture. Can you say, "DELISH!!"

Collin just had to have chocolate too only he added Oreo cookies to his. He's been complaining that mommy keeps forgetting to buy chocolate ice cream for home.

Little miss Carlee had the same kind as Collin. I wasn't about to have her throw a fit that brother had anything different than her. Do you think she liked it?
Mom got a mixed berry flavor. It looked wonderful. What's the verdict ma?
Carlee's verdict: "Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!" I'll take that as a good verdict.


Collin's verdict: "Yummy!"

We had fun but now I want to go back and try a different flavor!



3 wisecracks:

Rhonda Christensen said...

I ready to go back!! And my mixed berry was delish!!

JoMax said...

Its still toooooooo coooold for ice cream you crazies!

But it does look good.

JILLY said...

Ice cream is always good no matter what the temp is. Looks good too. YUM!