February 26, 2009

Sleep With One Eye Open!!

Little miss Ann has a creepy way of sleeping. She looks possessed in this picture! Eric kept on trying to close her eyes but it did not work. They just started popping open further. Silly girl.

I don't know why but seeing her sleeping like this reminded me of a story when Ryan was younger. Maybe if he slept with one eye open terrible things wouldn't have happened! Being the youngest he was naturally a good target. We used to do all kinds of mischievous acts to him! We would pile things on him, put make-up on him,etc. I guess it serves him right for being such a sound sleeper. One of the worst (and funniest) is when the innocent child was snoozing gently on the sofa. I believe it was JoMax's idea to get the dog food and start putting it into his mouth. Am I right on that JoMax? Into his mouth went a few pieces while sweet Ryan slept. Suddenly he sat straight up and started chewing while we all stifled giggles. Then he peacefully laid back down and fell back asleep. To this day I'm sure he'll deny the fact to ever tasting dog food. He might not remember it but we sure do!

Perhaps if he had slept with some pinchers in his hand we would have been more leery in our amusements. Then again, maybe not!

2 wisecracks:

Rhonda Christensen said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Funny blog!! Glad you posted it!!

JoMax said...

I was sorta evil wasn't I. Sorry Ryan, it was all in good fun :)